Reply to this topicStart new topic
Draft Talk
Truefan79
post Jan 4 2012, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Mods
Member No.: 52

I've seen a mock with the Mets drafting CJ Hinojosa. If the Mets could sign Hinojosa and he was there at 12 that would be great. I don't think he is sign able however with the new CBA rules. I see him fulfilling his commitment to the University of Texas.

Players that may be available around the time the Mets draft and I would expect them to look at are:

Joey Gallo 3B HS
Kevin Gausman SP LSU
Kayden Porter SP/1B/OF
Trey Williams 3B HS
Addison Russell SS HS

--------------------
People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.

- Rogers Hornsby

Trading specs for Santana would be a disaster, just ask the Twins.

-mvr 7/2/12
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cactus
post Jan 4 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #2

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 159

there's still another spring season of ball to be played...i assume guys will move up and down this list.

--------------------
'-|-'

- "Mr. Jeff Wilpon has decided that heís going to learn how to run a baseball team and take over at the end of the yearÖ Run for the hills, boys. I think probably all those baseball people will bailÖ Jeff sits there by himself like heís King Tut waiting for his camel.Ē - Nelson Doubleday
- "In today's regulatory environment, it's virtually impossible to violate rules." - Bernard Madoff, 10/20/07
The Washington Post decided not to cover Ralph Nader's presidential campaign because he had no chance of winning. Nader's response: "Then why are you covering the Nationals?"
- Asked by the Post about the younger Wilpon's job performance, Fred Wilpon said: "Excellent. Everybody knows ...that."
- "The word 'autonomy' is sometimes misused." - Jeff Wilpon
- "Letís give Jeff Wilpon the benefit of the doubt here for a moment. Letís say he is not short-tempered. Tone deaf. A credit seeker. An accountability deflector. A micro-manager. A second-guesser. A less-than-deep thinker. And bad at self-awareness. Fine, heís none of these things. But here is the problem: This is his perception in the industry." - Joel Sherman
- ďJeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him.Ē - Anonymous NL Executive
- "The only person with a worse reputation than Jeff Wilpon in the game is David Samson." - Anonymous AL executive
- "[Mets GM Omar Minaya] isnít the General Manager. Jeff Wilpon is. Omarís the one out there to take the heat.Ē - Peter Gammons
- [Jeff Wilpon's] role in management, according to one official who worked for him, "is to act as president and CEO of second-guessing."
- "I always want Mets fans on my juries," said one noted defense attorney friend, a rabid Yankees fan. "They love losers, even three-time losers like some of my clients. And if Mets fans believe anything the Mets front office says, I can convince them to acquit anybody." - Denis Hamill
- I got a call the other day. They noted I had been a long term season ticket holder and asked if I was interested. I immediately exclaimed "I'm so sorry for the Wilpon Family". He asked what I meant. I told the guy if he looked in my file, he'd see a note to call me after both Fred and Jeff dropped dead, and not a day before. - Meanballer

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Jan 4 2012, 05:29 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Cactus @ Jan 4 2012, 07:25 PM) *
there's still another spring season of ball to be played...i assume guys will move up and down this list.

Some college players will shoot up the ranks and some will drop. The top HS players probably won't change much as they are all projection anyway. Unless some kids 95 MPH heater becomes an 87 MPH meatball.

Still more fun discussing this than how crappy the Wilpons are. Maybe we can even keep this on the front page and in June see how close we were or if anyone actually picked the pick!

--------------------
People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Mar 5 2012, 03:23 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

I've seen some chatter about Mike Zunnino but I doubt he is going to be on the board when the Mets draft. If he is I can definitely see the Mets taking him. I've also heard more about Marcus Stroman moving up boards but his max effort delivery bothers me. Definitely take him with the sandwich pick if he's on the board but not at 12.

I'm hoping that Max Fried will still be on the board when the Mets pick. IMO he is going to be a very very good pitcher. He is teammates with Lucas Giolito who most likely is going #1 to the Astros.

For who I expect to be available when the Mets pick my 2 wants are:

For hitters I like Joey Gallo, big time power potential. For pitchers Max Fried, lefty who throws 94 and has a devastating curve.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Metsalltheway11
post Mar 5 2012, 03:53 PM
Post #5

Minor Leaguer
Group Icon

Group: Validated Members
Member No.: 5,325

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ Jan 4 2012, 05:19 PM) *
I've seen a mock with the Mets drafting CJ Hinojosa. If the Mets could sign Hinojosa and he was there at 12 that would be great. I don't think he is sign able however with the new CBA rules. I see him fulfilling his commitment to the University of Texas.

Players that may be available around the time the Mets draft and I would expect them to look at are:

Joey Gallo 3B HS
Kevin Gausman SP LSU
Kayden Porter SP/1B/OF
Trey Williams 3B HS
Addison Russell SS HS

I would be ecstatic if the Mets could get Gausman. I just started at LSU and have been watching the LSU team, and gausman is awesome.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Mar 5 2012, 03:56 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (Metsalltheway11 @ Mar 5 2012, 05:53 PM) *
I would be ecstatic if the Mets could get Gausman. I just started at LSU and have been watching the LSU team, and gausman is awesome.

Absolutely, although my feeling is Gausman will be off the board by the time the Mets pick.

John Sickels has Gausman going #1 to the Astros. Of course with the draft you never know but I would be shocked if the #1 pick wasn't Giolito or Appel.

Sickels has the Mets going with Gavin Cecchini a HS SS with a projected plus bat and ability to stick at the position.

In Sickels draft Gallo goes 23 to the Cardinals and Fried goes 6 to the Cubs. Another player I really like is C Stryker Trahan and Sickels has him going at 25.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Mar 9 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Giolito with an elbow sprain will be out 6 weeks. This could affect his draft, we'll see. My feeling is it won't since he is young even for draft standards. Plus it helps he's been scouted recently touching 100 MPH on his fastball to go along with his nasty curve and very good change up.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
younghem
post Mar 9 2012, 01:15 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 210

Sam Selman (Vanderbilt) is another guy the Mets should look at. Supposedly he has mastered three pitches already, Fastball, Slider & a changeup and he's a lefty. He's 6'3" tall and 170 lbs but a lot of people think he could be the real deal. Maybe a guy to snag in the 2nd round....

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Mar 9 2012, 02:22 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (younghem @ Mar 9 2012, 03:15 PM) *
Sam Selman (Vanderbilt) is another guy the Mets should look at. Supposedly he has mastered three pitches already, Fastball, Slider & a changeup and he's a lefty. He's 6'3" tall and 170 lbs but a lot of people think he could be the real deal. Maybe a guy to snag in the 2nd round....

Selman is interesting because as a college pitcher he still has a lot of projection. He is not a 1st rounder for sure since he has pitched so little. He would basically be like taking a HS pitcher at a college age. I could see him going in the 2nd round. For LHP in the 1st round the choices are really Max Fried, Hunter Virant, Matt Smoral, Rock Rucker, and Brian Johnson.

In the sandwich round I really like the Mets going after Jake Cosart (His brother Jarred is a top prospect for the Astros) or Kayden Porter a massive 1B with tremendous power.

I can see the Mets looking at Brian Johnson in the 1st (although I'm not a fan) because he is close to MLB ready and has prototypical size. I could also see the Mets looking at a local boy Travis Jankowski and OF'er from Stony Brook. (Also not a fan)

My ideal picks for the Mets would be: Max Fried in the 1st, Jake Cosart in the sandwich.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
younghem
post Mar 9 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ Mar 9 2012, 02:22 PM) *
Selman is interesting because as a college pitcher he still has a lot of projection. He is not a 1st rounder for sure since he has pitched so little. He would basically be like taking a HS pitcher at a college age. I could see him going in the 2nd round. For LHP in the 1st round the choices are really Max Fried, Hunter Virant, Matt Smoral, Rock Rucker, and Brian Johnson.

In the sandwich round I really like the Mets going after Jake Cosart (His brother Jarred is a top prospect for the Astros) or Kayden Porter a massive 1B with tremendous power.

I can see the Mets looking at Brian Johnson in the 1st (although I'm not a fan) because he is close to MLB ready and has prototypical size. I could also see the Mets looking at a local boy Travis Jankowski and OF'er from Stony Brook. (Also not a fan)

My ideal picks for the Mets would be: Max Fried in the 1st, Jake Cosart in the sandwich.

Max Fried is a lefty who's been working on his curveball (his best pitch) since he was 12....apparently he's studied and has tried to mimic Koufax. Sounds good to me ! The Koufax reference could have the Wilpon's sold as well.....

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/23/sp...heimer-20100724

Here's a link on Cosart.....

http://www.perfectgame.org/players/playerp....aspx?ID=268495

I also like Porter....6'5" tall and 240. He not only slugs but he throws in the mid 90s.....

http://www.perfectgame.org/players/playerp....aspx?ID=225880

Actually, the more I read about Porter the more I like him....here's a nice blurb:

Kayden Porter is a 2012 RHP/1B with a 6-5 240 lb. frame from Spanish Fork, UT who attends Spanish Fork HS. Extra large build, very strong. Calm delivery, high 3/4's release point, stays on line and balance, has made positive delivery adjustments over the last year.. Steady low 90's fastball, mostly straight but works downhill. Works backwards and threw mostly off speed stuff early. Good split finger change with tumble, occasionally has slider type break on split, soft curveball, flashes bite but tends to slow arm speed. Needs to challenge with fastball and intimidate hitters. Shows plus power at the plate, big swing, open stance, looking to lift and pull. Very good student, verbal commitment to North Carolina. Named to the Perfect Game All American Classic team.

Could be a power pitcher or a power bat depending how his career develops.....

+Quote Post
sostenitore
post Mar 13 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #11

Little Leaguer
Group Icon

Member No.: 110

What about Carlos Correa? I was in Puerto Rico over February vacation and had the chance to visit PRBAHS. I met Carlos, Jesmuel Valentin Diaz, and former Met Jose Valentin (who coached a 16u team against me during the trip and beat me 6-4). They were saying Carlos is a projected top 10 draft pick.

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Mar 14 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (sostenitore @ Mar 13 2012, 09:20 PM) *
What about Carlos Correa? I was in Puerto Rico over February vacation and had the chance to visit PRBAHS. I met Carlos, Jesmuel Valentin Diaz, and former Met Jose Valentin (who coached a 16u team against me during the trip and beat me 6-4). They were saying Carlos is a projected top 10 draft pick.

I don't believe that Correa is expected to go in the 1st round although it wouldn't be a stretch. Taking him with the 12th pick would be too high IMO but if he is still available at 43 then absolutely. Many people believe he will not stay at SS and will eventually be moved to 3B. He has really soft hands and a rocket for an arm. Ranking him with other more accomplished 3B would be tough since he hasn't played there. My belief is that you would have to have Joey Gallo, Trey Williams, Rio Ruiz, Cody Poteet, and David Thompson above him.

If some team believes he can stick at SS that is his best chance for the 1st round. At 6'4 and 190 and still growing the chances of that don't seem likely. It really depends on where teams have him on their draft board. The beauty about a draft though is you just never know. Look at Nimmo last year. He was a projected late 1st rounder.

Devin Marrero will probably the highest rated SS and will most assuredly go in the top 10. Then you have Gavin Cecchini, Addison Russell, Kenny Diekroeger, Steve Nyistzor, and of course the above mentioned CJ Hinojosa.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post May 1 2012, 11:57 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Some notes: Carlos Correa has been moving up most peoples drafts boards. He may now be a top 10 pick. Some of the newest rumors have the Mets interested in Gavin Cecchini and Courtney Hawkins. I have also heard increased chatter about Stryker Trahan.

Courtney Hawkins Article

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Batman Forever
post May 7 2012, 03:44 PM
Post #14

Rookie
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,680

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ May 1 2012, 11:57 AM) *
Some notes: Carlos Correa has been moving up most peoples drafts boards. He may now be a top 10 pick. Some of the newest rumors have the Mets interested in Gavin Cecchini and Courtney Hawkins. I have also heard increased chatter about Stryker Trahan.

Courtney Hawkins Article

True, what is the chatter on the mets draft?

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post May 7 2012, 04:42 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (Batman Forever @ May 7 2012, 04:44 PM) *
True, what is the chatter on the mets draft?

I'm not sure what your question is so I will answer both ways I see it and hope that one is right.

1 - The chatter I'm referring to is basically from PG (Perfect Game) Cross checkers and other draftniks. (analyst/writers/mock drafts/ etc..)

2 - Of course nobody really knows how the Mets value players or what their potential draft boards are starting to look like but the ones I have mentioned in this thread are generally draft eligible players who may be available when the Mets pick at 12. Some are players that are for need and some are BPA (Best Player Available)

#1 still on my list is Max Fried. Although I am doubting whether or not he will be on the board when the Mets pick. I'm about a certain as I can be that if he is on the board at #12 the Mets will select him. Not only because of his impressive repertoire but also because his idol is none other than Sandy Koufax. (You know that will appeal to the Wilpons)

I've actually seen some mocks where Courtney Hawkins goes above Byron Buxton. Most draftniks believe Buxton will go before Hawkins and could even go #1 overall. I still think #1 goes to Appel. I would have said Giolito but he does seem to be falling for many due to his injury. I'm guessing he won't fall far if he does because he has ace level stuff and that's rare.

I'm getting the feeling Carlos Correa is going to go high. So my initial response was probably wrong. Again, who knows though. Anything can and usually does happen in drafts.

Last year the Mets drafted for need but I am sure they also saw Nimmo as a possible BPA also. The farm is definitely light on good hitting position prospects. So adding a Carlos Correa, Addison Russell, Courtney Hawkins, or Stryker Trahan would certainly help to bolster that.

I'm sure Russell will still be on the board and I'm 99% Trahan will be. I am also fairly certain 12 is probably too high for either of them. At this point it looks like Correa would be steal there and it might be just right for Hawkins.

So if you asked me who I realistically could see the Mets picking there those would be my two answers.

Fried or Hawkins

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post May 16 2012, 11:17 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Bleacher Report has 5 amateurs the Mets should be looking at with the #12 pick.

1st on their list is Lance McCullers Jr.
2nd - Stryker Trahan
3rd - Michael Wacha
4th Gavin Cecchini
5th - Travis Jankowski

I think they missed with Jankowski. No way he is a top 15 pick. The others there I can totally see. Some of those names have already been mentioned in this thread. I'm also not a Wacha fan.

McCullers Jr. is interesting and most mocks have him slipping even as far down as the 20's in Rd 1. He has the stuff. A HS pitcher he already dials it up to 100 on occasion. He's been throwing upper 90's since his sophomore season. His father was a pitcher in the MLB for 7 years. Personally I don't think he lasts until 12.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Batman Forever
post May 16 2012, 11:48 AM
Post #17

Rookie
Group Icon

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ May 16 2012, 12:17 PM) *
Bleacher Report has 5 amateurs the Mets should be looking at with the #12 pick.

1st on their list is Lance McCullers Jr.
2nd - Stryker Trahan
3rd - Michael Wacha
4th Gavin Cecchini
5th - Travis Jankowski

I think they missed with Jankowski. No way he is a top 15 pick. The others there I can totally see. Some of those names have already been mentioned in this thread. I'm also not a Wacha fan.

McCullers Jr. is interesting and most mocks have him slipping even as far down as the 20's in Rd 1. He has the stuff. A HS pitcher he already dials it up to 100 on occasion. He's been throwing upper 90's since his sophomore season. His father was a pitcher in the MLB for 7 years. Personally I don't think he lasts until 12.

I would hope the mets go for high upside and biggest need is a catcher or a leadoff blazing speed guy

+Quote Post
younghem
post May 18 2012, 09:20 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (Batman Forever @ May 16 2012, 12:48 PM) *
a leadoff blazing speed guy

Coulda sworn we had one of those guys already.....

O wait, management let him walk without bothering to trade him or extending him an offer.

+Quote Post
Batman Forever
post May 18 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #19

Rookie
Group Icon

QUOTE (younghem @ May 18 2012, 10:20 AM) *
Coulda sworn we had one of those guys already.....

O wait, management let him walk without bothering to trade him or extending him an offer.

Finding Nimmo landed a state track champion.

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post May 22 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

It all depends on draft philosophy. For me the draft should always by the BPA. (Best Player Available) Especially in baseball. It makes ZERO sense to draft for need in baseball. This isn't like football or basketball where the player being drafted can potentially help your club that year. These guys are years away.

Also draft order. A team picking in the top 15 should always be trying to draft a potential superstar a real impact type player. If you question whether a player has the ABILITY to be an impact player then he shouldn't be on your board with the #12 pick. Once you start moving into later rounds if you want to supplement your draft with some need or safer picks then I see no issue with that.

IMO teams should strive to find the right balance between projection and polish. Ceiling and floor. The #12 pick should never have a low ceiling average floor. It should have a huge ceiling unknown floor. That's a difference maker draft position. Not a safe bet college guy. ie Michael Wacha and Travis Jankowski.

If Giolito slips to #12 you have to take him IMO. This kid has the stuff to be an ACE. I'm not saying he will become one but he has that ability. If you give me the choice to draft Kerry Wood or Mark Buehrle I am drafting Kerry Wood every time. That's not a knock on Buehrle. I think he is a fantastic pitcher but on his best days he didn't have the chance to do what Kerry Wood could. I hope that comparison makes sense, lol.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Batman Forever
post May 22 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #21

Rookie
Group Icon

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ May 22 2012, 01:45 PM) *
It all depends on draft philosophy. For me the draft should always by the BPA. (Best Player Available) Especially in baseball. It makes ZERO sense to draft for need in baseball. This isn't like football or basketball where the player being drafted can potentially help your club that year. These guys are years away.

Also draft order. A team picking in the top 15 should always be trying to draft a potential superstar a real impact type player. If you question whether a player has the ABILITY to be an impact player then he shouldn't be on your board with the #12 pick. Once you start moving into later rounds if you want to supplement your draft with some need or safer picks then I see no issue with that.

IMO teams should strive to find the right balance between projection and polish. Ceiling and floor. The #12 pick should never have a low ceiling average floor. It should have a huge ceiling unknown floor. That's a difference maker draft position. Not a safe bet college guy. ie Michael Wacha and Travis Jankowski.

If Giolito slips to #12 you have to take him IMO. This kid has the stuff to be an ACE. I'm not saying he will become one but he has that ability. If you give me the choice to draft Kerry Wood or Mark Buehrle I am drafting Kerry Wood every time. That's not a knock on Buehrle. I think he is a fantastic pitcher but on his best days he didn't have the chance to do what Kerry Wood could. I hope that comparison makes sense, lol.

There is one other variable which is the International Signing period which ultimately may become a Draft.

+Quote Post
Batman Forever
post Jun 1 2012, 09:24 AM
Post #22

Rookie
Group Icon

Latest draft buzz as we hit final weekend prior?

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Jun 1 2012, 01:52 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (Batman Forever @ Jun 1 2012, 10:24 AM) *
Latest draft buzz as we hit final weekend prior?

I'm hearing the same names as usual with a few new names thrown in. I'm highly confident that Max Fried is at the top of their draft board. Most believe Fried will be gone by then though. I'm still hearing Cecchini, and Wacha who I'm not excited about at all.

The new names are David Dahl and Corey Seager. Keith Law believes the Mets have Giolito pegged there as a dark horse. I would be thrilled in that scenario. Giolito is best amateur available in this draft.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Jun 4 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

4PM (7EST) today! Anyone want to put their prediction in? Latest I've seen is that Dahl, Fried, and Hawkins will be off the board at 12. I'm guessing if that's the case then it will be Giolito if he is still on the board. McCullers Jr. if all 4 are off the board.

I've heard some Marcus Stroman talk but that's a big fat NO from me.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
mikeb413
post Jun 4 2012, 05:34 PM
Post #25

Little Leaguer
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,535

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ Jun 1 2012, 01:52 PM) *
Giolito is best amateur available in this draft.

Didn't Giolito hurt his arm earlier this year? Personally I like Max Fried better than Giolito, but I was just wondering if Giolito would bring more risk than the average high school pitcher.

+Quote Post
Batman Forever
post Jun 4 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #26

Rookie
Group Icon

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ Jun 4 2012, 04:16 PM) *
4PM (7EST) today! Anyone want to put their prediction in? Latest I've seen is that Dahl, Fried, and Hawkins will be off the board at 12. I'm guessing if that's the case then it will be Giolito if he is still on the board. McCullers Jr. if all 4 are off the board.

I've heard some Marcus Stroman talk but that's a big fat NO from me.

Without this years rule change, of those guys left i think mets would pick giolito.

Question is if he is willing to sign near #12 slot as each team now gets a draft budget and a penalty (forfeit future drft picks) if they go over draft budget.

Supposedly the kids family is loaded and he has a scholarship near home at ucla and could go back into draft in 3 years maybe as #1 pick overall....

Fried if there (giolito teammate) is lefty with less upside (still really good) but probably more signable...

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Jun 4 2012, 05:56 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

My hope is fried is there but i think he goes to miami. In regards to giolito. You dont worry about the injury. Hes 18. Look at strasburg. Stuff is stuff and giolitos is the best.

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Jun 4 2012, 06:50 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Is appel going to slide to the mets? I heard there was some surprising stuff coming from the mets. I assumed it was giolito but maybe its appel??

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
Truefan79
post Jun 4 2012, 07:26 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Horrible. Bye bye

--------------------

- Rogers Hornsby

-mvr 7/2/12

+Quote Post
mikeb413
post Jun 4 2012, 07:29 PM
Post #30

Little Leaguer
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,535

QUOTE (Truefan79 @ Jun 4 2012, 07:26 PM) *
Horrible. Bye bye

I agree I was hoping for Giolito or Courtney Hawkins.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 02:56 AM